At the request of Fr. Tcheou and the recommendation of the Diocese, we will be moving to a home education plan until further notice in an effort to keep all of our students and teachers safe and healthy.
What does this mean?
- There will be no face to face classes (beginning this Wednesday) until further notice.
- Students will be expected to complete at home assignments to be turned in when we return to class or at a future date to be determined. They will receive full class attendance when the class work is turned in.
- Students are expected to read the assigned chapter in their Theology of the Body for Middle School workbook and answer ALL questions within the chapter.
- Students and parents should take time to review and discuss the chapter together and discuss questions listed in the parent guide.
- This week students are to read Chapter 3 and answer all questions within the chapter and discuss the chapter with a parent.
- Chapter 4 should be completed by March 25th
- Chapter 5 should be completed by April 1st
- Chapter 6 should be completed by April 15th
- Chapter 8 should be completed by April 22
- Feel free to complete Chapter 7 as well
If you have any questions as you move through the assignments, please feel free to contact me via email or text/call (717-982-4699).
May the Peace of Christ be with you always,