It is with a heavy heart, but out of concern for the health and well being of all that I inform you that Life Teen activities and events have been suspended until at least March 30th. This has been mandated by our diocese in accordance with The WHO and CDC recommendations.
So What's Next?
- I am currently working on a revised schedule for when we are able to return to normal operations.
- Our first event upon our return will be our Welcome 7th graders Night....we can't wait to have you join us!
- Please take this time to pray...enjoy your families and focus on Lent and the hope Easter brings.
- I am available via text (717-982-4699), email, SNAP or Insta if you need to talk, pray or have any questions.
- I am working on learning the ZOOM app in hopes I can get you a code for a meeting to participate in a short prayer session or scripture reflection. Stay tuned for more details.
Rest assured you are all in my prayers and I look forward to getting back to regular meetings and fun times as a family of faith!!
In HIs Service,